- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound…
when i’ve got time, character development power hour
The broken soul template exists so you can throw good monsters at your PCs with utter abandon. Period.
There’s simply no doubt about it—particularly since the Bestiary 4 uses a broken soul lillend as its default example. Had Pathfinder used, say, a brass dragon, perhaps the matter would be…
for future campaigns involving Fey
We live in an age where we feel guilt whenever we have to cut someone off but the reality is that some relationships do need to die, some people do need to be unfollowed and defriended. We aren’t meant to be this tethered to the people in our past. The Internet mandates that we don’t burn bridges and keep everyone around like relics but those expectations are unrealistic and unhealthy. Simply put, we don’t need to know what everyone else is up to. We’re allowed to be choosy about who we surround ourselves with online and in real life, even if it might hurt people’s feelings.
Ryan O’Connell, You Don’t Have To Be Friends With Everybody (via spinals)
The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought with care.
Buddha (560 - 480 B.C.E.)
One of the greatest tragedies in life is to lose your own sense of self and accept the version of you that is expected by everyone else.
Augurs are basically flying puns: they pair the gift of commune with a desire to carve up their victims. (Emily Dickinson much?)
And that desire is a pretty profound one, as it happens. I’ve mentioned before (in a pretty detailed post) that I try to avoid simply equating kink with evil,…
reboobing for Augur familiars
Currently taking the Can we guess who you are in 20 questions? thing, because a couple friends took it. So does this ball pit look like fun? I can’t look at ball pits the same way again after seeing the kerfluffle of DashCon 2014.
1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don’t care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they’ll stay that way for much, much longer.
welcome to the league of legends